PLEASE READ THESE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT BOUGHT FROM VINPOW. BY USING THE PRODUCT, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Vinpow Bath Centre Or Vinpow Plumbing and Electrical Ltd. ("Vinpow") extends the following limited warranty ("warranty") for its products (product, goods or products) solely to the original purchaser (the "Owner" or "Customer") of the product(s) from Vinpow. Proof of purchase is required to exercise this Warranty.
1. Limited Warranty lasts one year from the purchase date.
2. Any shortages, damages and defects must be claimed within Seven (7) calendar days after receipt of goods. Inspection of the material received is your responsibility. Not doing so in the 7-day period after receipt results in waiving your right to a claim. You could return goods within 15 days, but must be in reselling condition and with original package. Approval for return of goods must be approved by Vinpow. A 15% restocking charge may be applicable. A copy of the original invoice must accompany returned goods. All returns must be processed in Vinpow's locations.
3. All Products are for indoor use only; installation outdoors or any other non-standard bathroom location will void the Warranty.
4. All Products are intended for single-family residential use only. Use of a Product or Products in any nonresidential, non single-family setting, including but not limited to Rental, Commercial or Institutional. Properties (as defined below) will void the Warranty (Or need special consent from Vinpow for Warranty.): Rental Property: any property rented for profit; Commercial Property: hotel/motel units, health clubs/fitness centers, nail salons, beauty/spa centers, time shares, bed and breakfast inns, private clubs or lodges, and the like; Institutional Properties: hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living centers or communities, and the like.
5. The Warranty does not cover neglect, misuse or abuse, non-authorized modification, poor installation, accidents, normal wear and tear, Acts of God, excessive heat or other causes beyond the control of Vinpow.
6. The Warranty does not cover reimbursement of any labor costs incurred in the removal, disassembly, reassembly, or installation of the Product(s), including replacement Products issued under the Warranty.
7. Vinpow will not be liable for any injuries to any person sustained during the delivery, installation or repair of its Products.
8. Vinpow will not be liable for and will not reimburse any damages to property, if any, including but not limited to flooring, subfloor, tile, walls, sheet rock, concrete board, paint, plumbing fixtures and ceillings. The liability of Vinpow under this Warranty, if any, shall not exceed the original amount paid for the Product.
9. Vinpow and it representatives shall not be liable for any injury, loss, cost or other damages, whether incidental or consequential, arising out of any defect covered by this Limited Warranty including and without limitation, loss of use of the Product and cost for removal of defective Product.
10. Coverage under this Warranty shall commence as of the original date of purchase and the duration of such coverage shall not extend for any reason whatsoever beyond the stated time period.
11. Vinpow shall not be liable for expenses or damage which may include but not limited to water damage, removal of any and all common building product such as tile, flooring, wood, sheet rock, plumbing fixtures, concrete board, vanities, bathtubs and toilets or any other custom items.